My name is Jeffrey Morrison and I offer psychotherapy services to individuals, couples and families, and a Focusing Training Program and consultation to therapists and healing professionals. I also teach meditation classes. I have dedicated my career to helping others heal inner wounds and flourish using the simple tools of meditation and somatic awareness.
My offices are located in West Seattle and on Vashon Island, Washington.
Therapy and the practice of Focusing can help you heal emotional wounds and realize your potential.
Does this describe you?
- Are you a person who wants to live a more authentic life, but are struggling with issues that keep you stuck or repeating old patterns?
- Do you feel sadness, grief, anger, or worry?
- Do you experience feeling trapped, uneasy, or have difficulty making decisions?
- Are your relationships troubled or unsatisfying?
- Are you a psychotherapist or health professional who wants to learn a body-centered approach to enriching your practice with your unique gifts?
Would you like to feel …
- Aligned with who you truly are, experiencing more joy, relatedness, and flow?
- Comfortable in your body, more open to new ways of improving your well being?
- More connected to the people in your life, and have relationships that thrive over time ?
- More successful in your professional and personal life as you continue to listen to yourself and act from your authentic center?
My services include:
- Individual counseling for teens and adults struggling with depression, anxiety, transition, grief and loss, trauma, stress, body image, and self esteem issues.
- Couple counseling to deepen communication and intimacy
- Guided Focusing sessions for deep inner listening, wellness, and spiritual connection
- Focusing training and consultation for personal and professional growth
- Focusing-Oriented Therapy Training/Certification and consultation for psychotherapists
*Some of these services are available to you by using Skype or by phone.
We Move Our Past Experiences Forward in Present Moments
A Tool for Disentangling Clients from Intergenerational and Vicarious Trauma We are now in the second…
Experience Focusing for Yourself: A Free Webinar Saturday March 28th, 2020
DATE: Saturday March 28th
REGISTER: via email to: email@example.com.
How I navigate these days of darkness
These are the days of darkness. A time of year when it is wet, cold and dark. These are times of darkness in our world, something felt in our bodies that creeps into our consciousness regardless of intention.
Focusing-Oriented Therapy: Learning How the Body Speaks and Listening so It Heals
Dates: *April 23rd and 24th from 9:00 to 4:30
Place: Shoreline Center
Unwinding the Habitual: Present Moment Practices for Change
Date and time: 9:00 to 4:30
May 29th 2020
Cost: $165.00 if registered by April first, $195 thereafter