My name is Jeffrey Morrison and I offer psychotherapy services to individuals, couples and families, and a Focusing Training Program and consultation to therapists and healing professionals. I also teach meditation classes. I have dedicated my career to helping others heal inner wounds and flourish using the simple tools of meditation and somatic awareness.
My offices are located in West Seattle and on Vashon Island, Washington.
Therapy and the practice of Focusing can help you heal emotional wounds and realize your potential.
Does this describe you?
- Are you a person who wants to live a more authentic life, but are struggling with issues that keep you stuck or repeating old patterns?
- Do you feel sadness, grief, anger, or worry?
- Do you experience feeling trapped, uneasy, or have difficulty making decisions?
- Are your relationships troubled or unsatisfying?
- Are you a psychotherapist or health professional who wants to learn a body-centered approach to enriching your practice with your unique gifts?
Would you like to feel …
- Aligned with who you truly are, experiencing more joy, relatedness, and flow?
- Comfortable in your body, more open to new ways of improving your well being?
- More connected to the people in your life, and have relationships that thrive over time ?
- More successful in your professional and personal life as you continue to listen to yourself and act from your authentic center?
My services include:
- Individual counseling for teens and adults struggling with depression, anxiety, transition, grief and loss, trauma, stress, body image, and self esteem issues.
- Couple counseling to deepen communication and intimacy
- Guided Focusing sessions for deep inner listening, wellness, and spiritual connection
- Focusing training and consultation for personal and professional growth
- Focusing-Oriented Therapy Training/Certification and consultation for psychotherapists
*Some of these services are available to you by using Skype or by phone.
Susan Rudnick at Elliot Bay Books, Sunday July 14th at 3pm
Susan Rudnick at Elliot Bay Books, Sunday July 14that 3:00pm. Please join me and fellow Focusing-Oriented…
Focusing Gathering Saturday July 27 from 10:00 to 4:00 on Vashon:
Focusing Gathering Saturday July 27 from 10:00 to 4:00 on Vashon: Celebrating community: A free pot…
FOT Q&A: What do Bessel van der Kolk, mythology, and spiritual perspectives on healing have in common?
FOT Q&A: What do Bessel van der Kolk, mythology, and spiritual perspectives on healing have in…
Why I’m Going to the Felt Sense Conference
by Kara Hill, MA, LMHC, FOT The Felt Sense Conference was established a year ago as…
Personal Reflections of this Year and Looking Ahead
I had reconstructive surgery on my right ankle at the beginning of April. My mindset was…