My name is Jeffrey Morrison and I offer individual adult therapy, consultation and supervision, and Focusing sessions. I have dedicated my career to helping others heal inner wounds and flourish using the simple tools of meditation, somatic awareness, and Focusing.
I practice out of my home office on Vashon Island, Washington and via Telehealth.
Therapy and the practice of Focusing can help you heal emotional wounds and realize your potential.
Does this describe you?
- Are you a person who wants to live a more authentic life, but are struggling with issues that keep you stuck or repeating old patterns?
- Do you feel sadness, grief, anger, or worry?
- Do you experience feeling trapped, uneasy, or have difficulty making decisions?
- Are your relationships troubled or unsatisfying?
- Are you a psychotherapist or health professional who wants to learn a body-centered approach to enriching your practice with your unique gifts?
Would you like to feel …
- Aligned with who you truly are, experiencing more joy, relatedness, and flow?
- Comfortable in your body, more open to new ways of improving your well being?
- More connected to the people in your life, and have relationships that thrive over time ?
- More successful in your professional and personal life as you continue to listen to yourself and act from your authentic center?
My services include:
- Individual adult therapy
- Therapy consultation and supervision
- Focusing sessions (mind-body sensing)
- Focusing professional mentorship
*My services are available in person, by phone, or online via Zoom.